Oscillographic electrostatically focused and deflected electron-beam tube with green screen glow, max. afterglow average time 0,1 second, intended for record of physical processes my manual observation.
Intended for record of physical processes by manual observation in different radioelectronic devices, manufactured for purposes of national economy in the capacity of spare parts.
Oscillographic electrostatically focused and deflected electron-beam tube with blue screen glow, short afterglow.
Intended for record of electric processes by photographing in different special-purpose radioelectrotechnical devices.
Основные электрические и светотехнические параметры
- Filament voltage, 6.3 V
- Filament current, 0.27-0.33 A
- First anode voltage, 138-300 V
- Second anode, 1000 V
- Cutoff voltage, 90-30 V
- Screen centre line width at screen glow brightness of 6.4 cd/m2, max. 0.5 mm
- Modulating electrode voltage at screen glow brightness of 6.4 cd/m2, max. 50 V (for 5LO38I)
- Modulating electrode voltage at screen glow brightness of 6.4 cd/m2, max. 40 (Для 5LO38M)
- Deflection sensitivity of temporary plates X1-X2, 0.09-0.14 mm/V
- Deflection sensitivity of signal plates U1-U2, 0.11-0.16 mm/V
- Operating time, 1000 hours
- Acceptability criterion:
- a) Spurious glow brightness, max. 0.1 cd/m2
- b) Screen centre line width, max. 0.63 mm
Manufacturer: LLS "MELZ"